- Location: Lausanne. Lake Geneva shores with mountain view.
- Rooms: 162 junior, premium, imperial and duplex suites
- Nearest airports: Geneva Cointrin Airport – 40 min by car or 30 min by train
- The Sandoz Ballroom: 600 guests for cocktail and 350 for dinner
- The Rotonde Ballroom: 400 guests for cocktail and 200 for dinner
- La Terrasse: 150 guests for cocktail and 120 for dinner
- Arcades: 100 guests for cocktail and 80 for dinner
- Hermitage: 70 guests for cocktail and 40 for dinner
- Beaux Arts: 30 guests for cocktail and 20 for dinner
- Beau-Rivage Terrace: 600 guests for cocktail
- Palace Terrace: 600 guests for cocktail
- Léman: 70 guests for cocktail
- Beaux-Arts: 50 guests for cocktail
- Parking: 140 cars. 15 CHF per evening per car (for wedding guests only).
Time restriction for music:
- Inside: 2 a.m. After 2 a.m. an additional charge of 500 CHF will be made per hour. At 3.30 a.m. the music should stop and the event should end at 4 a.m.
- Outside: 09.00 p.m. (soft cocktail music only due to the proximity of rooms)
People come to The Beau-Rivage Palace for the eternal classic in a superb imperial wrapping of its grand ballrooms, in vintage furniture of its library and bar, luxurious details of its interiors and mind-blowing crystal chandeliers of its grand ballrooms. People come here to hold their weddings for there are few places in Switzerland that will offer your ceremony a touch of royalty without overdoing it.Read More »
- Location: Le Mont Pèlerin, Switzerland’s UNESCO heritage vineyards
- Rooms: 61 contemporary or classical rooms and suites
- Nearest airports: Geneva Cointrin Airport – 1 hour by car
- Helipad: private hotel’s helipad and helicopter available upon request
- Outside Terrace l’Horizon: up to 150 guests for cocktail and up to 100 for dinner
- Indoor restaurant Plain Ciel: up to 140 guests for dinner
- Parking: 40 free parking spaces outside and 40 paid (30 CHF per evening) parking spaces in the indoor garage of the hotel
Time restriction for music:
- Plain Ciel: no restriction (the wedding package includes service until 1a.m. Every additional hour is 150 CHF).
- Terrace l’Horizon: no disco or loud dinner music due to the proximity of rooms (except if the entire hotel is booked by you).
Le Mirador Kempinski Mont-Pèlerin is the embodiment of Swiss luxury. Everything about it screams about impeccable, flawless perfection. Without any exaggeration, it is one of the best wedding venues in Switzerland.Read More »
1 May 2014 – by Elena
General Information and Capacity
Victoria-Jungfrau Grand Hotel & SPA.
Total capacity: 212 rooms, junior suites, duplex suites and premium suites.
Victoria Bar & Hall: cocktail – up to 150 guests
Intermezzo Bar: cocktail – up to 100 guests
In summer cocktail parties can also be organised on one of the beautiful outside terraces: Atrium terrace: 100 up to guests; Victoria terrace: up to 100 guests.
Salon Rouge – magnificent room that dates back to 1865, the year in which the Hotel was founded. 80 guests for reception. 15-40 guests for dinner.
Salon Napoleon – receptions: 150 guests; dinner: 30-80 guests
La Salle General Guisan – elegant ambience for every occasion. Receptions: 250 guests; dinner: 150 guests.
La Salle de Versailles – this is a magnificent grand ballroom that can accommodate up to 400 guests for reception and up to 250 guests for dinner.
Time restriction for music: 02.00 (for La Salle de Versailles)
Nearest airports: Zurich Airport: 2h by car / 2h 15min by train
Bern Belp Airport: 45min by car / 1h 45min by train
Basel Airport: 1h 30 min by car / 2h 30 min by train
Geneva Airport: 2h 30 min by car / 3h by train
Heliport in Interlaken: The closest heliport is in Gsteigwiler-Interlaken at the base of the Swiss Helicopter AG – Berner Oberland. The base is located about 8 min by car from the hotel. Please find more information on their website.
Do you know this feeling when you come to a place and it just feels right? I’m sure we all know this feeling. If you haven’t had in a while – now you know where to go look for it.
I consider myself quite a sophisticated traveler. I know very well what a 5* hotel should be like and I know very well when it is not up to par. This one is.
Yes, your every expectation will be met: from your room being made up twice daily till a “paper bathing suite” given to you free Read More »