- Location: Lausanne. Lake Geneva shores with mountain view.
- Rooms: 162 junior, premium, imperial and duplex suites
- Nearest airports: Geneva Cointrin Airport – 40 min by car or 30 min by train
- The Sandoz Ballroom: 600 guests for cocktail and 350 for dinner
- The Rotonde Ballroom: 400 guests for cocktail and 200 for dinner
- La Terrasse: 150 guests for cocktail and 120 for dinner
- Arcades: 100 guests for cocktail and 80 for dinner
- Hermitage: 70 guests for cocktail and 40 for dinner
- Beaux Arts: 30 guests for cocktail and 20 for dinner
- Beau-Rivage Terrace: 600 guests for cocktail
- Palace Terrace: 600 guests for cocktail
- Léman: 70 guests for cocktail
- Beaux-Arts: 50 guests for cocktail
- Parking: 140 cars. 15 CHF per evening per car (for wedding guests only).
Time restriction for music:
- Inside: 2 a.m. After 2 a.m. an additional charge of 500 CHF will be made per hour. At 3.30 a.m. the music should stop and the event should end at 4 a.m.
- Outside: 09.00 p.m. (soft cocktail music only due to the proximity of rooms)
People come to The Beau-Rivage Palace for the eternal classic in a superb imperial wrapping of its grand ballrooms, in vintage furniture of its library and bar, luxurious details of its interiors and mind-blowing crystal chandeliers of its grand ballrooms. People come here to hold their weddings for there are few places in Switzerland that will offer your ceremony a touch of royalty without overdoing it.
If any of you has ever been to one of the most beautiful cities of Russia, St.Petersburg (where I happen to be born and raised, by the way), you surely could not have missed the main attraction of it – The Hermitage. Why do I mention it? Because this is where you will find yourself when you enter the Sandoz Ballroom.
Not even this professional photo does it justice. It would help if you used your imagination a bit and pictured the room filled with flowers and amazing centerpieces, gorgeous wedding decoration of the chairs and professional light installations…& you, entering the ballroom, in your stunning white dress, hand in hand with your husband, to the joy and astonishment of your guests. Uhmm… How I love this little image in my head 😉
One of the Beau-Rivage’s strongest points, I think, is its variety of beautiful ballrooms that will suit any wedding size and scale: from a warm and intimate wedding of 25 people to a grand celebratory event of 600 people.
The hotel’s manicured 4-hecatres garden is great for photo shooting, as well as for your guests to relax and stroll around barefoot after dinner with a glass of wine, enjoying the stunning view on the mountains and Lake Geneva (also great for photos, by the way!).
Spacious terraces of this palace are at your disposable for pre-dinner cocktails or the day-after brunch (for summer weddings).
I believe Beau-Rivage really has it all for you to never regret your choice of the wedding venue.
Oh, and the hotel’s amazing spa facilities – Le Cinq Monde – is an absolute must for you and your bridesmaids to hang out before the big day. Or simply dedicate this to your own self and spend sometime alone, really savoring this moment, thinking about all the time and efforts you put to make this day happen. And now that it is all in place, take this time off to enjoy a relaxing massage, before putting on that amazing white dress.
Please contact me to enquire about any aspect of your wedding in Switzerland. If you wish to organize your special day in the Beau-Rivage Palace Hotel, I can arrange a visit to check the availability for your desired dates and negotiate the best rates for your wedding package. If you decide to get in touch with the Hotel’s administration directly, please mention that you found the venue on my blog. By doing so you will help me make Milknhoney Wedding recognizable and spread the word about my wedding planning activities 🙂